profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @ 10:04 pm
Astonish TODAY WAS SO COOL THANKS TO KRISTYN AND FART AND ZHANG!!! Thanks guys, you rock! :D Okay so I woke up today and went (rather reluctantly) for Guides and I was really late and stuff. Was itching so bad, I think I got some rash thing? Oh well. So yes Leanne helped the sec 1s tie a table thing outside the Geog room (I cant say I helped cos I barely did anything) then we went back to the Guides room to practise diagonal lashing I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO DIAGONAL LASHING someone please teach me thank you! And yes Kristyn the super-fit-and-now-much-more-tanner one ran 26 rounds in 45 minutes like WWHHHUUTTT! So. After that Kristyn and I went to Scotts and we ate Fishball Noodles. At first we were supposed to go with Fart and Zhang too but APPARENTLY Fart had tuition and Zhang had to go to Huimin's house or smth? So yeah I was COMPLETELY oblivious and Kristyn acted rather well hahahahha what, 2 and 4? I thought it was some magic trick thing but she was actually telling Zhang and Fart where we were sitting. I'm quite sad that Scotts is going to be torn down cos' the food there is really good. Oh well! Yeah so I was just about to put a yummy slice of fishcake in my mouth when SOMEONE covered my eyes soooo tightly and I could hear Kris laughing and a very very familiar laughter *coughzhangcough* I was so freaking shocked okay. They even had flowers (those really soft velvety ones from toys'r'us) and a cool strawberry shortcake and a 'Merry Christmas' chocolate cake later! You guys conspired against me for me!!! Aww so sweet! Love youuuu! ♥♥♥ Hahahha you three really made my day :) It's really nice to have friends lyk eiiu worhzxz! Ah after that, we walked around abit, then left then I came home and at 5+ watched Happy Feet at Vivocity with my family and OMG I LOVED HAPPY FEET it's really cool and SOOOO SAD!!! I nearly cried but then I was sitting in between my two brothers who would have definitely teased me for crying if I did. Haha! Sweet popcorn is yummy! Sorry this post is so rambly and totally disconnected, I'm like really happy and in a "state of elated bliss" right now :) Peace and love!!! (Hahhahahahha whee!) |